- Casa Marginetta's lounge is well equipped for your comfort and convenience.
- In addition to Italian programmes, via satellite you can also enjoy programmes from the BBC, ITV and other broadcasters.
- There is a DVD player together with a wide selection of pre-recorded programmes and movies. You are also welcome to bring your own.
- Surround-sound gives you that 'home cinema' experience.
- A hi-fi system with radio and CD-changer completes the entertainment provision.
- There is a comfortable settee on which to relax, and a stylish coffee table.
- Other pieces of furniture in the room include a fine dining table with six chairs and an elegant wall unit containing various items, including the TV.
- There is also a mini-library of novels, guide books, maps and a variety of other useful information. Please feel free to add to this yourself.
- There are two large picture windows with shutters that offer stunning views over Convalle and across the countryside to the mountains.
- In warmer months, these can be opened wide to allow wonderfully fresh air to circulate throughout the cottage.
- Because of the ultra-low levels of sulphur dioxide and other airborne poisons, sensitive plants such as lichens thrive here. So it's probably good for us humans too!
- For your added protection, a smoke detector is fitted.